On Easter morning, I was woken up at 7:00 a.m. by Keith bouncing on the bed saying, "The Easter bunny came, the Easter bunny came!" Rolling over to try to get just a little more sleep was highly unsuccessful due to Keith's elation to celebrate Easter and find our Easter baskets. The Easter bunny pretty much hid Keith's basket in plain sight. However, that was not the case for mine. Despite the fact that our apartment is on the small side, it took me quite a bit to find it. Then, finally in the last area in our apartment, I look up high into my closet, and I spot it. There it is! Candy filled eggs! I can hardly stand it! Yet, I can also hardly reach it because it is at the very top of the closet. Keith gladly and with a grin on his face helped me get it down.
To bring a little Easter spirit to the apartment, I had to get to crafting and decorating beforehand. It was quite fun!
This Easter was great. We spent Easter dinner with my old roommate, Briana, and her husband Reilly, and then we played so many rounds of Skip-Bo (the only game that we have, so anyone who comes over may be forced into playing it for hours ;)) until we could hardly stand it.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment